Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Checking out the trial, PROBLEM!?!

I am checking out the Trial of Xara3D and have upgraded it to the 30 day trial no problem but I can't get the defult animated screen that pops up to close or when I attempt to open a new window to play with some of the tools I can not get a new window open to play with and learn whether or not I like or can use the program.

OR is this the way the trial works and you can not try a new design of your own and learn the tools?

If this is true I wonder why there is even a trial as you can see all that I can on the site without attempting to use the trial if you can't do anything with it what good does it do? . . . . . ? ! ?

Snuffy . . .

Default Re: Checking out the trial, PROBLEM!?!

Hi Snuffy Welcoime to TG.
    The problem you are describing sounds normal. If you go to file new, then the program defaults to the scroll in out with text. Just change the text and the animation to what you want. The text can be changed either with the I-beam or with the text options (Top button or Alt+T). Hope this gets you started. If not we are here to help.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.