Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Selector Tool behaving as Fill Tool problem

I don't know if this is bug or I've done something to change it's behaviour but when I select a bitmap with the selector tool it's behaving as the Fill Tool. So I can't select the bitmap and move it around as normal. Everytime I click on the bitmap with the selector tool the fill handles are visible and sometimes I can move it and other times it moves the fill instead of the objects position.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Selector Tool behaving as Fill Tool problem

Do you have the - key on your number pad held down, that shortkey causes the fill to change within the object, rather than dragging the object with the Selector Tool.

Nope I don't, I just click on a bitmap with the selector tool and the fill handles are always present now. Then sometimes it moves the object and other times it moves fill! I tried restarting my laptop and also plugging out mouse and using the mouse pad and it's still happening. Minus key - and other keys on keyboard seem fine, ie. not sticky! I think something has bugged out, it was fine up til now.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Ok stupid me, my brain is not working today. I had the Show Fill edit handles button pressed on the toobar.