Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Page not centered when viewing in IE

Your password should appear in the Website Properties > Publish window if you selected Save Password. I did not look at it. Honest. But a member alerted me that it was there.

Also to all users out there, the best password to use is one that contains numbers, and upper and lower case characters. The more of these the better. Network Solutions which whom I have my web hosting account permits 16 and I use all 16 allowed characters and I change the password once a month at least.

It is a real bother to change your password. But then it was more of a bother when I discovered a strange link on one of my sites that showed up in the page source code and indicated that someone had hacked my site and added some code to my page. Fortunately I suspect it was more of a prank, but it was a real wake up call for changing your password often.

Default Re: Page not centered when viewing in IE

Just looked at the site now. I went from the Home page to the Register page.

Then I went back to the Home page, and all the formatting had gone berserk. No amount of refreshing changes it. Just thought I'd mention it in case it's the same for anyone else.