Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can not download templates

Hi and hello friends

I am new to Xara Web Designer 7 Premium, and liked the program at trial version so upgraded to paid version.

but I can not download templates.

I go to Help, Download Templates

Then I check the Content Pack check box and click on Continue.

Suddenly the check box converts to a yellow triangle with exclamation mark inside and the whole program becomes not usable, to the extent that I have to go to Task Bar (in windows) and close it from there.

One thing that I have tried is that when I click on Content Pack, a green load program bar comes to 50% and if I click again it grows to 100% but nothing is installed.

Please Help

Faisal from Dubai

Default Re: Can not download templates

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Your virus protection / internet security program may be not letting you connect.

Try this. Close the program. Right click on the program icon and select Run as Administrator.

If this does not work, go to the Xara.com support page and submit a ticket. Xara will send you a download link for the templates.

Here is a link to an article about what to do if the download is not successful.

Default Re: Can not download templates

Thank you gw, your help on the link article guided me to the problem... I deleted the semifinished previous file in the downloads section and reinstalled the Content Pack one more time, and it worked and I am so happy on finally getting it done...Shukran (thank you)....Faisal