Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"Comments are always nice to recieve, even if they aren't." - Joseph

Hello Joseph,

These where suggestions. Do not take things so serious. You have artsists, trying to tell you what looks good to them.

Personally, I love the light blue and the rose it is a nice touch. Nice contrast.

How about moving the buttons over to the left hand side of the top bar, or maybe centering them. Verdana is easier to read then Times New Roman. Oh... how about this... Leave the buttons there and make them the same red as the rose. Black and blue tend to blend in together too much. You need a contrasting color.

The bar was just too high before. Now it looks narrower and thus better IMHO.

Can you try to keep your pics 600 pixels wide or under. It makes it harder to see when you have to scroll. You know us old guys with our bad eyes.

When I said 'Comments are always nice to recieve, even if they aren't.' I was speaking in general. Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just saying that I would like everyone's input on my work, even if it's not exactly positive in nature.

Oh ya, the site is basically a personal one, so it really isan't directed anywhere. I do however have an increasing amount of personal artwork that I post on there. So I guess it could be focused on that, but I don't think I could do that with the site layout.

Anyway, thanks for all your input. Laterz....

Why Not, An flash page of all the versions you tried until you reached the one you have now. A Flash fade between each shot.