Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default CoffeeCup Web Form Builder in Xara Web Designer

Can anyone teach/tell me the whole procedure to embed the HTML code of the CoffeeCup Web Form by using the placeholder thingy ?
    Plz reply in detail.
    I have tried several ways but unfortunately couldn't make it out

Waiting for a promp response.

Default Re: CoffeeCup Web Form Builder in Xara Web Designer

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Writing in the largest font will not get you an answer any faster, you hear me?

Your profile says you are a young Xara user, but you do not say what product you are using. So I will wait for your prompt response with the answer to my question.

I am whispering...

When you complete your CoffeeCup form, you will have the HTML code that you will need. Copy that to the Clipboard or save it to a file (I always keep it in a named text file for easy use in the future). Then in Web Designer, create the page that you want to display your form. On that page, create a placeholder which in this case should be a rectangle of the size specified in the form's HTML code. Then select the placeholder and click on the page properties button at the top; click on the placeholder tab; select the radio button "replace with HTML code"; click on the HTML code button; copy and paste your HTML code (previously copied and/or saved); click on OK and you are done. Your form should display when your page is live. It will not display when you just export your page for trial. That may be why you do not think it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by bfxr View Post
    I am whispering...

When you complete your CoffeeCup form, you will have the HTML code that you will need. Copy that to the Clipboard or save it to a file (I always keep it in a named text file for easy use in the future). Then in Web Designer, create the page that you want to display your form. On that page, create a placeholder which in this case should be a rectangle of the size specified in the form's HTML code. Then select the placeholder and click on the page properties button at the top; click on the placeholder tab; select the radio button "replace with HTML code"; click on the HTML code button; copy and paste your HTML code (previously copied and/or saved); click on OK and you are done. Your form should display when your page is live. It will not display when you just export your page for trial. That may be why you do not think it is working.

Thanks a lot !
    I followed all those steps and achieved what i wanted !!!

I was doing a silly mistake that was ;
    1) not making the exact size of placeholder rectangle that of the form
    2) not putting the files in the right directory that was to be the one which has index.html file.
    At last someone helped me ... and it was u!

You are just awsm !

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

Writing in the largest font will not get you an answer any faster, you hear me?

Your profile says you are a young Xara user, but you do not say what product you are using. So I will wait for your prompt response with the answer to my question.
    Dear Moderator !

I am a new user and am not familiar with the environment and interface here. So I am sorry for quoting wrong info in the Xara Software field. I have now changed it

And I wont post again with the largest font