Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adding a button that stays on the page

How do I add a button that scrolls as the user scrolls - so that it is always visible? I think what I need to do is fix the absolute position of a layer, but can't see how to do that.

Turan

Default Re: Adding a button that stays on the page

Sheesh, it has been such a long time that your number of posts has reset to 1 (or you forgot your password

Steve Ledger has the answer to this here http://board.xara-users.info/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2369

Hi Gary,

Good to hear from you and thanks for the reply - will try it out later.

Yes, tried my password and it did not work, so I asked for a reminder and it said my e-mail was not recognised!! So rather than go the long way around and ask you admins what had happened, I just created a new account (thou it did complain that user Turan existed (could there be two with such a name?)).

Turan

The board was rebuilt several years ago and they have been a lot of problems like yours. It still has you in the data bank but have you changed your e-mail address?

I am only guessing because I am not involved in these things.

I'm sure I re-registered since the rebuild, but have been viewing more than logging in for some time (sorry - a feeling of guilt, as I'm a big fan and user of Xara and as such should be contributing to the forum).

Main thing is, I'm still around.

Turan