Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Panoramic TV

Default Re: Panoramic TV

Yes, the secret is clipview. I went through the tutorial on their site and they are using a program that slices the image and put it inside a clipped triangle. The image is made up of the four triangles with the actual image sliding inwards. So I created a small triangle facing up, copied the thumbnail from the tutorial that had two instances of the original image. In frame one, I put the image over the triangle. In frame two, I slid the image up until the second image replace the first. I applied clip you to frame one and two. I cloned the clip view in frame one and in frame two and renamed the image. Then I rotated the triangle to fit on the site in both frame one and two. You can have preview at this point and see that half the kaleidoscope is already built. Again, I cloned the image on the bottom in frame one and two and flipped it vertically. Moved it to the upper position and renamed the image. Again with the side image, I cloned that one in both frame one and two and flipped them and slated to the left to complete the square. That's all it is, for clipped images sliding into the center.

Let me know if this makes sense to you,

Paul

Name:  clipview.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  7.4 KB

Thanks Paul. I had tried something similar but not the same, mine did not work at the time. I'ii try this again using your tips. Thank you.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Great work Paul!
    I was born outside the box! - Aridzone
    WebDesignerTemplate