Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Youtube xara widget not working

I don't know if anyone notice, but some of the xara widgets are not working. Like the Youtube bar. It takes me into the google page and it shows widgets, but only 14.

I think google took off its widget content and now it has a few. mmmm Maybe xara should update the widget folder by removing non working (offline) widgets and adding a bit more. I'll be using some widgets from the box and see how that goes.

Default Re: xara widget not working

The widgets are supposed to update automatically. But this does not appear to be the case.

The widgets get updated automatically in the Designs Gallery when Xara make changes to them, but when the widget provider makes changes to where the widget is linked to or the content these would not be updated automatically, the widget will still link to the same place.

Thanks for this, these will be looked into and updated where appropriate.

Thanks Pete.

The URL for Google’s video bar service redirects you to Google Web Elements and for this reason we have removed the Google video bar from the 'Media Widgets' folder and added the Google Web Elements within the 'Other Widgets' folder.

Thanks