Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Photo Previewing a custom image on a web page

Hi all,

I need to find a way to implement an image preview page that is password protected. So far searching the Internet has not turned up a good solution.

I'm looking for an easy way (my html skills are very limited) to have a website preview page so that a purchaser of my one of my custom images can preview and ok the image. He would be assigned a password to keep the image for his eyes only. The image would also be at a low resolution and might have a watermark so that it would be not useable until after it is paid for.

He would first select the type of image then after I create the image he would go on the web site page and preview then ok it to accept the appearance. The image would be created in Xara Designer Pro 7.

Also if anyone is familiar with the XT-CMS, Content Management System software, would this help facilitate posting the images?

If this is not feasible in some easy to implement way I will have to go with an email solution which would not be as integrated or as nice.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Previewing a custom image on a web page

I don't know if this is helpful to you but I have a special private folder on my website server, I use this folder to show clients proofs. There are no links to this private area on either of my sites. I upload files there via filezilla and I e-mail a link to clients for them to access the content I have prepared for them. each client has their own folder within the private folder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.