Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can sobebody tell me how to do this???

Hi i uploaded a picture in which they use lines for scaling, for round corners etc.
    Is there a script in which you can simply import those lines and corners and dottet lines? how do you make those?
    I tried to do them by hand, but never really hit the angle right when i put them on a corner and tried do make the corner as round as the circle... somehow the corners of the letters came out crooket and i never got them as round as the circle...
    I forgot to say that it is illustrator im working with
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	591281235086606.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	83537  
    IP

Default Re: Can sobebody tell me how to do this???

Have a look at the Astute Graphics web site for their VectorScribe extensions, I use the dynamic shapes and the Pathscribe tool which makes dragging points and lines really easy.
    I ate my crayon.
    IP

Default Re: Can sobebody tell me how to do this???

Nothing wrong with VectorScribe but looking at your example I think it was all done manually using layers. Most of the examples shown in the JPEG could be saved as symbols and dragged out and scalled on the drawing while the vertical red lines with the cross hatch fill could be done as a brush and saved and used as a pattern brush. If you need any help please come back but as far as I know, have been using Illy for 8 years, no script to run such an event.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP