Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Trying to add juke box problem

Trying to add a juke box with this code

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js"></script><div id="CC8417704">Form Object</div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("myjukebox.swf","", "288", "241", "7,0,0,0", "#ffffff");so.addParam("classid", "clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000");so.addParam("quality", "high");so.addParam("scale", "noscale");so.addParam("salign", "lt");so.write("CC8417704");</script>

I have followed instructions for the jukebox but when I put code into xara I don't get anything to show. I'm using paste.

Default Re: Trying to add juke box problem

Hi, you had a similar player problem here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ting-error-why

You haven't got back to me about the help provided there which if you followed results in a fully working script.

When you embed scripts that call on external files (myjukebox.swf and swfobject.js) you have to make certain that those files are available to the browser in the location that they are expected.

Your script above is almost meaningless to me without knowing more about the Jukebox you are wanting to use and the instructions provided to you?

Sorry for not answering to the first post.

I managed to paste HTML placeholder t and now I have a different problem. The jukebox always ends up on the top left side of the page. I can't seem to put it where I want it. Can you help?

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Capture-3.jpg

I'm using Coffecup web jukebox
    Last edited by ablafontain; 21 August 2011 at 11:19 AM.

Your link is to a screenshot which isn't very helpful. if you can publish your site to a test folder or attach the .xar/.web file you will get a better response.

After two days of fiddling I found the problem. It was hiding on a level in the background.Still a lot to learm here sorry for wasting your time.