Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

has anyone else tried to make CS work with their old photoshop plugins that used to work for sooooo many versions before CS?

or are we essentially doomed to buying new CS compatible plugins?

does anyone know what I might have done wrong when pointing Photoshop CS to my plugins directory?

I'll report back if I find anything.
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

has anyone else tried to make CS work with their old photoshop plugins that used to work for sooooo many versions before CS?

or are we essentially doomed to buying new CS compatible plugins?

does anyone know what I might have done wrong when pointing Photoshop CS to my plugins directory?

I'll report back if I find anything.
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Background information

Photoshop 7.x plug-ins and third-party plug-ins designed for Photoshop 7.x are incompatible with Photoshop CS.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/329841.html
    ok I found the answer on the link above

so yeah, I'm doomed to having to upgrade my plugin collection or keep both versions of Photoshop just to be able to access my old plugins.

somehow this figures.
    Athena
    IP