Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

My Corel Draw 11 always run very well in Windows XP... These days, I buy a new hard-disk, and install everything again...
    No problems until 3 days ago, when Corel Draw simply stop to run. It loads normally, but when I choose any option(New, Load, etc..) the progress bar grows until the half way and the program simply close!!

Anyone have any idea to help me?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    IP

My Corel Draw 11 always run very well in Windows XP... These days, I buy a new hard-disk, and install everything again...
    No problems until 3 days ago, when Corel Draw simply stop to run. It loads normally, but when I choose any option(New, Load, etc..) the progress bar grows until the half way and the program simply close!!

Anyone have any idea to help me?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    IP

You could try pressing the F8 key when you start. This sets everything back to factory defaults

Cheryl
    IP

Thanks Cheryl, but doesn´t work... I try a new install, too, and nothing happens...

It´s very bad to me.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    IP