Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 15 AUGUST - XARA XONE FEATURED ARTIST GALLERY - FREE!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. This is completely overwhelming for me. I never expected to be invited to be a featured artist. Thank you Gary this is truly an honor for me. It just doesn't seem real and I keep finding myself looking at the gallery that you put together for me. What a fantastic job you did. Everyone says that I have accelerated very quickly, but I have owned Xara for years before I joined TG. And I will tell you, my work was nothing to brag about. Truly, the thanks goes to all the artist that have invested their time and knowledge in me since I joined TG. I was so intimidated by the quality of the artwork when I first joined in I did not want to post. When I finally did post, all the artist made me feel good about my work and offered helpful suggestions to make it better. This is why I encourage newbies to the forum to post their work. This is an excellent support system and as you can see, it is working for me.

Thank you again for all your wonderful comments and your continuous support.

Paul

Default Re: 15 AUGUST - XARA XONE FEATURED ARTIST GALLERY - FREE!

Hi Paul,

Your encouragement has turned into our incouragement. Excellent work there, enjoyed every drawing.......
    Ed......:-)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
    -Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) - Xara s/w - Xara Designer Pro X11