Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Technical question about Webdesigner 7

Hi,I am planning to download wd7,but I am little bit confused because I saw there is and wd premuim also.I want(need) to rebuild my art website so now I am in a pickle I don`t know which one I need to download.Second question is ....if my computer crashes,that means I have to rebuilt the webside again ,or there is a way to back up everything on line,just like some other web building sites which you can have acces from any computer to work on your website.Really apreciate it.
    Sincerely Claudiu.

Default Re: Technical question about Webdesigner 7

Just download the 30 day trial and see how it suits you. I recommend the Premium version.
    You can backup your *.web files (Xara's project file type) to any online storage. DropBox for example is useful because you can set your autobackup folder from WD7P to the DropBox folder on your HD which will auto-sync with the online storage thus this = Auto backup to the cloud

Really apreciate it.Thank you so much!

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I backup important files like this on an external hard drive and a thumb drive. Then if your computer crashes you reinstall the program and open the backup file and you are good to go.