Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: New User

Hybrid View

Default New User

Hello,

I'm new to Xara. (today) I've always used Dreamweaver, GoLive, Flash to do websites and they keep getting more difficult to use! I'm not a programmer. I'm a designer. Xara seems too good to be true! Will I find it friendly and as easy to use as it claims? I'm ready to dive in.

Powersolo

Default Re: New User

One other question. Can I put the software on my HP tablet and Laptop? (If I don't use them simultaneously?) My tablet has Windows 7 also. 32 bit. Thanks,

Powersolo

Quote Originally Posted by Powersolo View Post
    Can I put the software on my HP tablet and Laptop? (If I don't use them simultaneously?)
    Yes, the EULA allows for the license holder to install on another machine which he/she is the only operater.

Though I'd be impressed if you can use the software on Tablet and Laptop both at the same time

thanks,

I'm going to buy it today. My hope is to put websites together easier with xara. I'm thinking it will be VERY easy, with bonuses! Is this a software that isn't known very much in the US? If so, I think it would really take off! Thanks again. BTW, this works well on my HP tablet. If I can have enough room for content. I can't wait to see what I can do with it.

Powersolo

Why would you buy it without downloading the trial first?

Quote Originally Posted by Powersolo View Post

Xara seems too good to be true! Will I find it friendly and as easy to use as it claims? I'm ready to dive in.

Powersolo
    Welcome ! Have a look at the website galleries in this forum. And yes, it is fairly straightforward, and as important, you will find this a vert friendly forum where several people answer your questions.
    Guy -

I love these tools