Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can you use any Renderer withK3D? It says to use Pixars Renderman? Aqsis? Do you need Pixars Renderman in order to use Aquis? Or can I use any renderer to render my models? I made a few in K3D and Wings. If someone can point out some renderers for these models that be great. I hope I said everything the right way. I am very new to the world of 3D. I draw and design and I am eager to learn 3D but its making my head spin. One thing at a time right? Take it slow. Well I'm trying. I appreciate the help and peoples work on this forum is amazing. I wish can do that kind of stuff in the future.

'Create, Design, Money'
    'Create, Design, Money'

Can you use any Renderer withK3D? It says to use Pixars Renderman? Aqsis? Do you need Pixars Renderman in order to use Aquis? Or can I use any renderer to render my models? I made a few in K3D and Wings. If someone can point out some renderers for these models that be great. I hope I said everything the right way. I am very new to the world of 3D. I draw and design and I am eager to learn 3D but its making my head spin. One thing at a time right? Take it slow. Well I'm trying. I appreciate the help and peoples work on this forum is amazing. I wish can do that kind of stuff in the future.

'Create, Design, Money'
    'Create, Design, Money'

K3D is Renderman compliant.

Resources,
    http://rendermanacademy.com

Wings exports model geometry to .obj and .3ds format, supported by many 3D programs.