Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Replace font A with font B

I'd like to replace all occurrences of font A with font B in my Xara document. Can this be done is a more efficient manner than by hand?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Replace font A with font B

This is very easy. Use the name gallery it's the one with the name tag icon. Open the name gallery and you will see a list of folders for everything you use in your document, fonts, named colours etc. in the fonts you will see a list of all the fonts used in your document, click the radio button next to the font you want to replace and all instances of that font will be selected. Now you can easily replace them with a different font from your font menu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

That's brilliant Frances, saved me a ton of time! One small question - it only appeared to work on a page by page basis, i.e. I had to do each page in turn. Any way to use this method on the entire document?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

At present time I don't know of any other way to do this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.