Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Canadian Ordering Pro 7 need Canadian or US distributor

Apologies for posting in this section - but a lot of people are here. I'm having difficulty ordering pro 7 from the UK. I'm a Canadian and hoping to find a Canadian on the board who can help me purchase Pro 7. There used to be a gentlemen in British Columbia who could help me out but not sure if he is still around. Thank you very much in advance. Excited about owning Pro 7 - I doing a competitive upgrade.

-Bill Wood-
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Canadian Ordering Pro 7 need Canadian or US distributor

Hello Bill, Welcome to talkgraphics! First yes this is a little off topic for this forum and it may get moved.

I am a Canuck too I have always ordered directly from Xara.com and have never had a problem. I believe I was billed in US dollars but that wan't a problem. When you go to the Xara site make sure you have the US(which serves Canada too) site showing, check the flag in the top right. Then you should be able to register and purchase the software. If you are still having difficulties I would recommend that you contact Xara Support. you can use this form to contact their sales dept. As for the fellow here in BC who was a reseller, I haven't seen him around the forums in a long time and I can't remember his screen name or his web site name and so far Google searches have come up empty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

That's him, thanks Steve. Although Google does not find his website so it is possible he is not a reseller any longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

think he's offline as reseller at present see:

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...915#post428915

xara.com should work ok as Frances outlined....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I have never had any problems with Xara.com although you will find that as prices will be in USD that the actual cost may be a little different depending on exchange rates, I believe at the moment we are very close so the difference shouldn't be very much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Frances. My problem is for a competitive upgrade I must supply the passwords etc., then I'm to receive a pdf and I believe its from England, but it never happens. AND and gone thru the process twice and no one gets back to me... I don't get a pdf / form etc.
    I would save $100 US which is pretty substatial.

If I still cannot receive a registered copy I may have to go with the straight $299 US route. Thanks anyway for your help and thank you Steve for the link to Albert.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.