Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My navigation bar is sick, and I am afraid my site will get sick, too

I have a site under construction HERE.

There are six pages on the site, but only Home and Reunion Locations contain any material.

The navigation bars on Home and on Page 3 through Page 6 all work the same way: They are white when your mouse is hovered on their tab, and they are white when their page is selected.

The navigation bar on Reunion Locations, which is the only important page on the site at this time, behaves differently. The tabs do NOT turn white when hovered over, and the Reunion Locations tab does NOT turn white when it is selected.

Something similar happened to me on another site, and my file somehow became corrupted. I couldn't delete or duplicate certain pages. I submitted a ticket to Xara support, who asked for a copy of the file. I sent it to them a week ago, and haven't heard anything since.

Who can shed light on this most disturbing situation? (I do NOT want this site to misbehave as the other one did.)

Default Re: My navigation bar is sick, and I am afraid my site will get sick, too

Can't tell anything without your file to study. Could you attach it please?

Default Re: My navigation bar is sick, and I am afraid my site will get sick, too

Hey I'm not sure whats going on becuase I dont have your file.

But let me give you a few tips.

Delete the navigation bar from all your pages except the "index" or "home" page.

What happens is if you duplicated the page the navigation bar acts a bit different than the other nav in the other pages, or so I notice with my website.

On the "index" / "home" page make sure the navigation bar is working right and double click it and click "repeat on all pages" or just simply right click it and choose "repeat on all pages" and then test it out.