Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi! I am having somewhat of a problem here, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    In all text design I choose in the 3D Headings of Wedstyle 4, I am having problems with some of the fonts I choose. Per exemple: when I choose font "5th grader" or "Aztra" or again "Gregorian" not to mentione many others, I get this message: "MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ - RUNTIME ERROR!" it goes on to say "Abnormal program termination". I have no choice by to click OK which automatically closes the entire program.
    I do not have that problem in other areas of Webstyle (ex: buttons or regular Headings), it only happens in 3D Headings. Any ideas? Help!!! Many thanks!

Hi! I am having somewhat of a problem here, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    In all text design I choose in the 3D Headings of Wedstyle 4, I am having problems with some of the fonts I choose. Per exemple: when I choose font "5th grader" or "Aztra" or again "Gregorian" not to mentione many others, I get this message: "MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ - RUNTIME ERROR!" it goes on to say "Abnormal program termination". I have no choice by to click OK which automatically closes the entire program.
    I do not have that problem in other areas of Webstyle (ex: buttons or regular Headings), it only happens in 3D Headings. Any ideas? Help!!! Many thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RJStudio:
    I do not have that problem in other areas of Webstyle (ex: buttons or regular Headings), it only happens in 3D Headings. Any ideas? Help!!! Many thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This error occurs when certain fonts are used with particular characters with the 3D heading Element. We cannot provide a fix for this problem at present and would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused

Thank you