Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default help with background across page

Hello Im trying to figure out how I can make a header go all the way to the left and right rather than staying in the middle. Pretty much like msn navigation bar you see the blue rectangle going to left and right side?

I saw some tutorial at...
    http://board.xara-users.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1540

but it doesnt matter what I do the when I make a bitmap and make it has background I preview it and I see a white line on the side, here I'm going to add what I'm trying to do..
    In the file I have the first page with the background and if you preview it the background is not right, the second page is the project.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: help with background across page

There's a video tutorial at that link you provided. Did you follow that?
    Your file shows something quite different to this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShifter View Post
    There's a video tutorial at that link you provided. Did you follow that?
    Your file shows something quite different to this.
    Yup, I'm going to work on a new file instead and I will start from scratch, I will probably just use the footer to go across the page and leave the header as it is.

Your attached file showed you had used an unprepared bitmap on an unlocked pagebackground layer. The video doesn't suggest any of those steps as far as I saw.
    So be aware of this. I also note that on YouTube there is a comment from the author regarding some changes for version 7.

Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShifter View Post
    Your attached file showed you had used an unprepared bitmap on an unlocked pagebackground layer. The video doesn't suggest any of those steps as far as I saw.
    So be aware of this. I also note that on YouTube there is a comment from the author regarding some changes for version 7.
    I just notice that, forgot the header was already an image. I have fix this now, thanks. I had to start from scratch, I was trying to work from the website.