Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: 3D demos

Please could anyone provide any feedback (good or bad :-) on our site.
    www.vectormedia.co.uk/anarkdemos.htm

We are using a new product called anark studio and would love to hear anyones views.

Peace
    IP

Please could anyone provide any feedback (good or bad :-) on our site.
    www.vectormedia.co.uk/anarkdemos.htm

We are using a new product called anark studio and would love to hear anyones views.

Peace
    IP

Hi Nick...

There is no simple way to put it, but...

IMHO your site is lacking some polish I would expect from a web designer's site...
    as well, there are area's which really do not conform to certain standards found through out the web... for instance, on your 2D page you have green underlined text not linked... IMO this is a no no...

The graphics on the site are good, but the site it's self is simply not up to the same visual standard...

Then there is the plug in issue... etc... for instance... on the site you made for Bio-Gear... you have given no options to view the site without one having to download the appropriate plug in... I chose not to and thus closed up the window... Most sites requiring plugins will also offer viewing via html...

sorry bud... but in all honesty, I feel you have much work to do... on the other hand, I found the Gleddings School site very easy to follow... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Keep working at it, and good luck in your ventures... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hi gidgit,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Your right about the underlined text, it should have been changed by now. I'll make sure it is. As far as the bio-gear site goes, it isn't online yet, we have posted the Anark site just as a test really. We have made a 2D site from which you will have the choice to view the 3D site ( so users don't have to download the plugin).
    Cheers for taking the time to post your comments, it helps a lot :-)

All the best

Nick
    IP

Hi again,

I don't know how you feel about plugin's but if you feel like downloading the plugin I'd love to know what you think of the 3D stuff, I hope its something you haven't seen before. NVidia are using the Anark plugin to promote the geForce4 so it's trustworthy.

Cheers
    IP