Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Just finished a new website

This is a website I barely finish.
    www.pineda-house-cleaning.com

Took me about 5 hours to finish.

Default Re: Just finished a new website

About the time to do a really good house cleaning.

It's all too busy for me. The text on the home page is rather fuzzy and there's loads more text than I really want to read.

It did strike me that a cleaning business using a silhouette of a woman clutching a mass of mops doesn't really promote a sense of equality amongst the sexes. I wouldn't use a silhouette of a woman unless you had one of a man as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    It did strike me that a cleaning business using a silhouette of a woman clutching a mass of mops doesn't really promote a sense of equality amongst the sexes. I wouldn't use a silhouette of a woman unless you had one of a man as well.
    The owner of the business pick that image, he uses that for his invoices and wanted the website to match. I did the X-brushes logo for him thought, because he also does painting. He wanted the domain to be "pineda" but it was taken. He then wanted to use "pineda-house-cleaning-and-painting" but ended up with just stopping at cleaning.

Just finished updating the design

Compared to the original version, the updated one looks much better - more structured than the previous version and the color combinations are really an improvement, good work!