Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Copy/paste problem?

Quote Originally Posted by jeb View Post
    I have mixed two questions in this post - one was how to put a rotating banner on top of graphic or photo and the other had to do with fading in or scrolling in text.
    .....niether of which seem to have anything to do with the topic title Jeb.

Anyway, why make things hard for yourself when you can create some fading in text, scrolling text and rotating text all inside DP7 animation tools.

Open jeb-flash.xar in DP7 and go to web preview to view then entire animation.
    Open jeb-ani.xar and note object names and view animation frame gallery. Note that frame 7 name is Frame7;stop which stops the entire animation from looping.
    Attached Files Attached Files

jeb, it looks like ShapeShifter answered your question with a much better example, hopefully you will find his post helpful.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Very nice, Shape - and has everything I am looking for. Will spend some time and learn just how you did it.

And you are right about this thread - I was originally trying to cut/paste from one program to another but got off on other subjects and mixed them as well.

Tks a lot - I do appreciate the help and time from all of you - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com