Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Web Designer 7 - PDF manual

My bad. Uploaded the wrong file. I had the other open and it stuck in my mind. This forum is for Xara members. I would think there would be no problem with copyright or distribution. Other PDF has been deleted from hosting site. Feel better?
    Last edited by PayneLess; 23 July 2011 at 07:20 AM.

Sure, you were only trying to be helpful - I understand that.
    People who opt to buy the WD7 CD have legal right to the content, it's simple.
    If you read the EULA it's quite clear. Just helping you out
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copyright.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	83065

Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShifter View Post
    DP7 costs a lot more than WD7 though and the CD is included rather than an optional extra Boy.
    I was just pointing out the possibility that the OP also has a link to the manual in his confirmation email (that he perhaps overlooked). Would help him, don't you think?

Hi Boy, yes it sure would help him, but if the WD6 disc is any indication there is no Web Designer 7 PDF manual at all.
    The information at Xara.com seems to support this where PDF manuals for only P&GD and Designer are described.
    I've gone through the Web Designer faqs and cannot find any mention of a PDF manual being available.
    Checking my account area there seems to be only the registered product downloads available there.
    I've contacted Xara about this as it would be good to be clear one way or the other I reckon

Looks like you can download the manuals from Xara after all.
    See here: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...gner-7-Premium

@ShapeShifter: You saved the day! Down loading as I type. Was looking for them as I saw them once before, but couldn't remember where. Thanks.