Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Example of interactive panorama produced using the panoramastudio 2...

Hi,

I have just come home from a great holiday in Rome, Italy. I took some pictures which was ment to be turned into panoramas using the Panoramastudio 2 of Xara Designer Pro 7. Take a look at the result here:

http://www.netsi.dk/xara/XDP7/Panora...RomeItaly.html

It is a combination of 6 images taken in the Colusseum in Rome, Italy.
    Cheers,

Sten
    "Everything has two sides"

Default Re: Example of interactive panorama produced using the panoramastudio 2...

Incredible. Really well done.

I like the guy on the far left who is taking on his cell phone! Here he is in front of one of the world's most famous structures, and he is yak yakking on his cell phone. Nice holiday.

Default Re: Example of interactive panorama produced using the panoramastudio 2...

Hi Sten.

That really is brilliant. You've saved me lots of money. I was thinking of going there and now I don't need to!

Gary: That guy was on the phone to me. Telling me not to book my holiday and that he was sure that I'll be able to see the whole thing in panorama very shortly!

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Excellent work, although the detached feet and mangled bodies on the right are a little disturbing.

Thank you for your comments.
    @Rik: You should really goto Rome! It is a great city, though the prices in general in Italy are too high...
    @amoore: It is difficult to create panoramaes with one camera where there is elementent moving in the picture :-)

I have been so happy with the Colusseum panorama that I have decided to create panoramaes from some of the old ones I have. Here is one from the local football stadium in 2006. The local football club AGF had a test match against FC Barcelona (!) and I took some pictures expecting to create a panorama at a later time. So here it is: Panorama from Aarhus Stadium: Test match between AGF (Denmark) against FC Barcelona..
    Cheers,

Sten

Hi,
    Just viewed your new Panaramic of the Barcelona Foot ball game and like the arrows with the links...nice job...
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Hi Jim,
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Hi,
    ...like the arrows with the links...
    Jim
    Those arrows (hotspots) are a build in feature of Panoramastudio 2. There are different types of hotspots you may choose from.
    Cheers,

Sten