Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default v7 upgrade problems

Hi all - I've upgraded from v6 to v7 (designer pro) and opened up my website (made in v6) in v7 to update. Exported it and uploaded and all hell has broken loose. Text formatting is wrong, the tabbed buttons on the top (from the designs gallery) have gone fuzzy (were pin sharp before). I've sort of got around the text formatting by changing the font from Lucida Sans to Arial (not ideal - both are supposed to be web safe)
    Any suggestions?? I can't believe something like this could happen and at the moment wish I hadn't bothered upgrading as it's caused no end of hassle. It all looks fine on the preview etc etc. Any help much appreciated

Default Re: v7 upgrade problems

Can you supply your .xar file for use to check it please?

Hi Shapeshifter - rather not on a public forum -sorry - is there any other way??

Well Pete, I'd need to see what *you* are seeing so that I have a chance to find a cause/reason for it.
    I've personally had no problems with v6 files in v7 -- so I can't help without seeing your file really.

If you want to email the file to me personally you can use shapeshifter(at)mail-me(dot)com

Thumbs up Re: v7 upgrade problems

Well ShapeShifter sorted the problem out! For anyone else reading this it was actually due to the browser scaling (IE) being wrong - the vector content had scaled up fine but the nav buttons (PNG) hadn't causing them to be blurry.
    thanks for your help ShapeShifter - much much appreciated!

Pleasure Pete -- it was the only real possible cause I could come up with after seeing your file.