Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Video Tutorial #2- Selective color change.

Hey guys and girls, I thought it would be nice to inform you that I also made a tutorial about changing a color in a photo extremely quickly and efficiently with out affecting other colors in you photo.

It's a really short tutorial simply showing a quick use of the selective color under image- adjustments, but this could defintitley help some of you out

Selective color change tutorial

Hope this helps!
    A-P
    IP

Default Re: Video Tutorial #2- Selective color change.

your short tutorials are just the job to help out new starters to Photoshop. I look forward to more videos, very handy when someone is having problems just to post a link or two.
    IP

Youtube Re: Video Tutorial #2- Selective color change.

Quote Originally Posted by RTW1 View Post
    your short tutorials are just the job to help out new starters to Photoshop. I look forward to more videos, very handy when someone is having problems just to post a link or two.
    Thanks RTW1, I'm glad your like the idea of short tutorial videos
    There are somethings which are difficult to explain in 30 seconds, but when it is possible I think it's definitely worth it.
    The second tutorial is a bit longer as you can see, and also the third one I'm working on is longer. But it really depends what the topic you're trying to explain is.

By the way Tutorial #3 is just about ready You can always subscribe to the youtube channel to get automatic notification of new tutorials, but I will also post here to keep you updated

See you around!
    A-P
    IP