Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Keep getting font error but I'm not using fonts that I don't have.

Keep getting font errors, but I'm not using fonts that I don't have. It says that I'm using Fonts that are not installed.

Default Re: Keep getting font error but I'm not using fonts that I don't have.

Sometimes what happens is you use a font and then change it. But the space between words also is attributed to a font.

I know how frustrating this has been because I have gone through the exact same thing.

Open the Names Gallery, click the circle for the missing font, then press Select. This should show you where the missing font is/are.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Sometimes what happens is you use a font and then change it. But the space between words also is attributed to a font.

I know how frustrating this has been because I have gone through the exact same thing.

Open the Names Gallery, click the circle for the missing font, then press Select. This should show you where the missing font is/are.
    click the circle for the missing font, <<<< Can't find this . Please explain.

I found Names but there are NO fonts in there.

Yep, I can't find it either. Arg!!! Web Designer does not have a Names Gallery. Photo and Graphic Designer 7 and Designer 7 have a Names Gallery but not Web Designer. Sorry about that.

Xara's explanation is that they tried to make Xara Web Designer a user friendly application by making things as simple as possible.

So the only work around I can suggest is to select large blocks of text at a time. If the Fonts selection shows the correct font name then go onto the next. If the Font list reads <Multiple> then you know that there is more than one font used. Try to narrow it down and find the extra font.