Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bug : Exporting pdf in DP7

You're absolutely right Mike.
    I was in a bit of a rush and feeling a tad frustrated from the process. Xara is one program that I'm typically not getting frustrated with - but I gotta say that the .pdf exports have given me more grief than any other aspect of the software.
    And 'IP' was for lack of a better word, and a time-saver. It's still not stuff for public consumption, but I'll fire it in to Xara developers to help isolate and resolve the issue.
    Cheers,
    e

Hi e--no worries on the IP. When it comes down to it, every client I have ever had was producing stuff that was their intellectual property and couldn't be revealed until following print.

If you desire, you can feel free to email me as well. Usually I can look and respond fairly quickly. This afternoon is pretty solidly taken, but once 5 pm hits, I am free.

If 10 megs or less, mwenz (at) wenzloffandsons (dot) com

And if over, then one needs to use yousendit.com or another large document exchange.

Take care, Mike

OK - I sent the stuff in to Xara support and they found the issue in a hurry (Asian font that was copy/pasted from email - Outlook). They tracked it as a bug and notified me that they fixed it for the next update.

Great support. As well as some amazing help from Mike.

You folks made my day! Thanks.

E