Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default any tweaks for a pop up layer trick? taking an idea further

Hello I been playing around a lot with xara. I just came up with an idea but I might need a tweak.

I'm going try to make a website with only one page and with pop up layers. I'm wondering if anyone has a tweak where if a person clicks the page the pop-layer wont close down.

When I make a pop up layer and I click anywhere then the pop up layer closes, but I dont want it to close.

Default Re: any tweaks for a pop up layer trick? taking an idea further

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Yes I saw that section, but I didnt put much attention because it was tweaks for version 6, while I have version 7. I still took the advice and the lock tweak helped. The only problem is the close tweak doesnt work for the navigation bar. I will have to figure out a way to make it work like a website nav bar.

I will do some more work later, at the moment I'm focus with a website that im working on. Thanks!

layername(lock) isn't a version specific syntax so will work in all versions of 6 and 7.

Navigation bars on layer won't work well on other layers for one thing they need to be on a mouseoff and mouseover layers (for mouseover effects).
    (Is this what you mean?)

If not, attach your file and explain what you are trying to do