Hello,

Our stats show a load of people trying to access our web site using a Blackberry, so we have to address it, but I am loathe to leave Designer Pro 7, which I love.

I've been experimenting a bit. The graphics themselves display fine on a Blackberry phone, so the structure is ok. It's the text that is the problem. HOWEVER, the Blackberry I have will display named HTML block text. Would it be possible for us to have a little, very basic, design template for Blackberry which has simple graphics at the header and footer, and block text text areas? We could then put a button link for mobiles on the home page so that Blackberry users could find their way out of the unreadable mess they are otherwise presented with.

I am not a coder, so don't know whether any mark up could go in a block text area - simple bold, or colour, for example. But that would be even better - to have a selection of simple text block types for the mobile sites. I think this would be useful for other, regular sites, too, at times.

The text would look plain whatever, and I appreciate we would not be able to use Xara's amazing feature set on Blackberry sites, but it is a fair price to pay for being able to give a link to a cut down site accessible by Blackberry/mobile users.

Thanks for listening.

Ali