Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Moving a Page from Main Navigation Bar to be under One of the Main Pages

I'm sure this can't be too hard, but I am new to Web Designer 7 Premium.
    Would someone kindly explain to this novice HOW to add a subpage that is actually, originally up in the top navigation bar?
    http://www.oasiscarrick.com/roughdraft/

Please, will someone tell me HOW to move the INSTRUMENTS tab to be UNDER the STAFF tab. I am so stuck.

Many thanks in advance. Ruth

Default Re: Moving a Page from Main Navigation Bar to be under One of the Main Pages

Welcome to TalkGraphics Ruth

Double click on the navigation bar to open the Navigation Bar Properties menu.

Select the title for the page you want to remove and press Delete on your keyboard. That page is now removed from the navigation bar.

Click the + icon for the page that you wish to add the sub-menu to.

Then double click where it says to double click and name this page and add a link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	navbar properties.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	82674  

Default Re: Moving a Page from Main Navigation Bar to be under One of the Main Pages

Thank you for your quick response.
    I have gotten myself into a muck: My TEXT is lengthy on the homepage (by design).

My problems:
    PROBLEM #1: On the HOME PAGE: I cannot seem to get the white background to NOT EXCEED the footer section, nor can I get the BLACK BACKGROUND to grow big enough to properly surround the white background as it did on the original.

PROBLEM #2: On the ADMIN PAGE: I have LOST the black background. Where did it go? How do i get it back?

PROBLEM #3: On all subsequent pages: I have LOST the footer. I DO want the footer to be replaced on all pages, but I DO NEED extra long text on the homepage. How do I synchronise?

PROBLEM #4: How do i get rid of the pop-up under the ADMIN navigation tab? 'instructors' pop-up.... i don't know how that got in there, and I can't find where to remove it.

Hmm? You are bedeviled.

Right click on the pasteboard area and select Page Options... from the WD7 pop up menu. In the Page tabbed section, un-check All pages are the same. This gives you the ability to make different size pages.

If you have different size pages, the headers and footers (if they are Repeating) will assume the same distance from the top or bottom regardless of the page length.

You can drag and drop any color from the screen ruler or from the small preview squares in the Color Editor onto the page and/or pasteboard area. Unless you are duplicating an existing page on which this has already been done, or you are working with a pre-designed template, you will need to do this on each page.

Double click on the navigation bar to open the Navigation Bar Properties menu.

Click the small plus next to the page that has the unwanted pop up menu. Select any unwanted sub menus and delete them.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

I will try this when I get home. I was getting a bit discouraged.

Another problem: I want to include the contact details that are on the HOME PAGE, upper left corner. The ones that are shadow text, now saved by XARA as 85.png ......
    I DO so want to make such an image repeatable, to be inserted on every page, in the same spot.

However, I don't know Xara Web Designer well enough to get this 85.png separate from that lovely header. Help?