Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Tutorials

As well as Mike Sims great workbook showing off the power of Xara 3d in this months xone, which is superb. Can I also suggest to all the users here to have a look at this months Computer Arts which integrates 3d 6 with PhotoShop.

Once I have completed it I will post it here as it is using the programme to produce 3D type and then render it in PhotoShop. Also in the mag the software gets a great write up.
    Design is thinking made visual.

As well as Mike Sims great workbook showing off the power of Xara 3d in this months xone, which is superb. Can I also suggest to all the users here to have a look at this months Computer Arts which integrates 3d 6 with PhotoShop.

Once I have completed it I will post it here as it is using the programme to produce 3D type and then render it in PhotoShop. Also in the mag the software gets a great write up.

As promised the completed drawing from "Computer Arts". Not as good as the finished drawing but I am really pleased with the results. Only thing that it took a good part of the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rust1.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	19932