Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default help needed with forms(again!!)

Just need a bit of help to get over what must be the last hurdle in getting some forms onto my latest site. I have designed two forms with a suggested (here) site formmail-maker.com. Dead easy for an idiot like me and when completed downloaded the form php's which come nicely in a named folder.Inside are admin.php file, form.lib file, and form.php file. I have made a placeholder and in the replace with html section placed <iframe frameborder="none" src="cradleyMart.com/20110531-7221/form.php" allowTransparency="true" style="width:100%;height:100%;border:none;"></iframe>
    where the 20110531-7221 is the folder generated by the site and holding the php files.

If you go to the site www.cradleymart.com to the place an ad page you will see the result (Folders were uplifted to the server)

What have I missed or where am I going wrong. For the life of me I cannot see it.

Please before I go bald from the tearing of hair.

Ken

Default Re: help needed with forms(again!!)

Quote Originally Posted by mentorman View Post
    What have I missed or where am I going wrong. For the life of me I cannot see it.
    You forgot something

<iframe frameborder="none" src="http://www.cradleyMart.com/20110531-7221/form.php" allowTransparency="true" style="width:100%;height:100%;border:none;"></iframe>

Though the form is not at that location (neither is it showing on your website in the Place an Ad section)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-07-08_065639.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	82721  

Default Re: help needed with forms(again!!)

Shapeshifter, thanks a bundle. I knew I was so close I could taste it and for the life of me couldn't see where I was going wrong. As usual it was just that last hurdle. You are correct in that I had put in the incorrect file name as I had transposed two of the numbers in the file name when I entered it in the htm code for the placeholder.

All up and running now and working perfectly. Thanks again for that last "leg up"

Ken