Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My First WD7 attempt

I have created my first site using WD7 Premium and thought some of you might be interested in how I added quite a few elements to enhance usability of the site. On the "accommodation" page when you check availability, it brings up a third party calendar that is controlled by the website client. On the "Enquiry Form" the Wufoo form works great at selecting specific dates and rooms. I have embedded a "blog" so the client can update this page herself, she is looking forward to adding content. I have integrated paypal to specific amounts and requirements. On the "about" page, there is the standard option to view a slideshow and after failing to embed a flash video, ( I could only get the first 30 seconds to play) I included an autostarting Youtube video. I think Xara WD7 is a great tool. I welcome comments about my site here:
    http://sandysbythesea.com/

Default Re: My First WD7 attempt

Looks most inviting. Well done. I am glad you decided to provide a link. Your previous post had not link.

Default Re: My First WD7 attempt

Looks good.

I noticed on the home page you have an extra space betwen 2011 and Sandy's in the copyright text at the bottom. That kind of thing is easy to miss and I know at least for me it bugs me to no end when I miss it. The little details make a big difference to me.

Also, if you are interested you can make the copyright symbol very easily vs using (C).

Press and hold the ALT key and then type 0169 and a text copyright symbol appears = ©

Again, nice job.