Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XWD7 page to automatically lengthen when using Nablle or Stiva Shopping Cart

Hello. I'm using the Nabble blog via the Designs Gallery and it's fine for my needs. The only thing is that I have set Nabble to allow 10 posts per page but the page in XWD7 Premium isn't lengthening automatically (which Nabble say it will) so after posting on Nabble I then have to view my Xara page to see if it fits or not and adjust if necessary.

I have exactly the same problem using Stiva's shopping cart on an XWD7 page.

Is there anyway around this please, perhaps enter some code to allow the page to automatically lengthen to fit the other scripts?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: XWD7 page to automatically lengthen when using Nablle or Stiva Shopping Cart

I had the same problem with blog pages.

Use the "embed website" widget instead, which will create an I-Frame embed. Make sure the dimensions are 100% and 100% for length and width. The iframe will be the width of your placeholder -- for me, it works at any width (with or without a side column)

Also go to Web Properties / Website and untick "clip to page" which allows it to be larger than your page size.

Default Re: XWD7 page to automatically lengthen when using Nablle or Stiva Shopping Cart

Try using dynamic page tweak from the tweakset.
    John.

Thanks Mike & John, I will look at both things you recommend.