Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mouse over pop up

Hi I need a bit of help please with the mouse over. I want an image to pop up when the cursor goes over a part of a map. The location is a bank and I want the bank logo to pop up. I've got it so the text shows but an image would be better. Also is it possible to set the time delay when the pop up opens, either more quickly or slowly. Thanks

Default Re: Mouse over pop up

Just place your Bank logo on a new layer called 'banklogo' then link your map image to popup the 'banklogo' layer from web properties>Mouse-over>Show popup layer.

For layer popup effects, see this from Covoxer:

Layer pop-up transition effects. Now the pop-up layers can fade-in and fade out on opening and closing. To make pop-up layer fade in place following keyword in the layer name "(fade 2)". The digit represents the speed of the transition. 1 is the slowest, 5 is the fastest. If you skip the digit, the default value of 3 is used. You can also set the fade in and fade out speed separately with following keywords: "(fade-in 2)", "(fade-out 5)". Important: if you have used (fade-out) in the layer name you have to add the (fade-in) as well.

Default Re: Mouse over pop up

Thank you for that