Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: popup image

Default popup image

Is it possible to alter the background color or style of the border around the popup photo? I believe it is highslide and defaulted to white.

Thanks

Andrew

Default Re: popup image

Hi

Click xrara resource link at the top and scroll down the page they are in the tweak set

Perfect, just what I was looking for (obviously not looking far enough!:-)

Thanks.

Am I looking in the wrong place? I cannot find anything about them in the WD7 tweakset?

Thanks

Andrew

Hello,

There are 2 html options in wd7, body and head. I have added the code from the
    following page using a combination of both head and body but nothing seems to work, still get the white border around the highslide image.

http://xara-users.info/demos/custom-highslide/index.htm

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew--I don't use XDP or WDP for sites other than for fun. So this may not be the proper way of doing this.

I have attached a web file. Look at the two placeholders. Note the tags preceding the code I copied from the example you linked to.

Also look at the web properties for the image.

Take care, Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the advise and the file. In wd7 I have added 2 rectangles on the pastebrd. Added the body code to one and the head code to another but I still get a white background on the popup image (without a close). These are popups that are in a popup layer if that makes a difference?

Thanks again,

andrew

Hi Andrew,

Let's try this file...

Take care, Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Mike.

Looks better although I still have a small (perhaps 2px) white border. Also, I want to put a shadow on the image in the popup layer just for graphical effect. But, when I do this the popup image shows the shadow, not a problem but the popup comes up on tha white bg again.

What I am looking to do is similar to the 'no border, simple close button' effect on the http://highslide.com/editor/ website. But, I am not sure if this is possible on an image within a popup layer that has a shadow.

Thanks again,

Andrew