Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website Picture Gallery

Can anyone tell me how you create or add to the picture gallery included in the templates?
    Thanks

Default Re: Website Picture Gallery

You add photos by dragging and dropping a new photo onto an existing one. You can drag and drop from the desktop, from Windows Explorer or from the Bitmap Gallery.

If you are using a photo gallery template, this will automatically update the large version as well as the thumbnail version.

Thanks for the reply.
    I know that will work, but I want to add more photos. I have duplicated the gallery, but replacing those updates the original with the same photo. I want to be able to increase the number of photos in the gallery, or be able to create a new one.

>but replacing those updates the original with the same photo.

Hold CTRL and drag new photo to replace current copy [from explorer folder or bitmap gallery]. A popup dialogue will ask to replace all or just that one.

OK that works. Thanks for the help

Right, when you Ctrl drag and drop you get a requestor asking if you want to replace all instances or just this one. It is tedious after a while.

Another thing you can try is select all of the duplicated photos then select the Fill Tool (F5) and from the Fill Type drop down list, select Flat. This changes all of the photos to solid filled rectangles.

Now hold down the Shift key and drag and drop your photos onto the rectangles.

Welcome to TalkGraphics Shape(editor)Shifter.

Thanks
    Will give it a try