Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XDPro7 Stopped working

I've been using XDPro7 for over a week and love it but since Monday it will not run. What is strange is that in Task Manager it shows the process as running, but not in the application tab. I tried a re-install but the same thing occurred. I'm on Windows 7 64bit sp1 I7 quad core. No viruses, system is running optimally. Haven't installed anything since.

At least XDPro 6 is still working without issues, but I'd like to use my new Pro 7

Default Re: XDPro7 Stopped working

I'd just like to thank xara support for trying to work out this mystery. The xara suport team had tried for over a few month to come up with why my upgrade would only run as a process in the background and not function at all while my trusty XPDP6 worked flawlessly. The ugprade disk arrived in the mail and the same thing happened. Wouldn't run. Xara even offered me a full refund, but I declined as it works well on my 32 bit system without issue. It's just my Aspire Predator I7 that won't play nice. Just wanted to officially thank the xara support team on their efforts.

Cheers