Hi,
I'll first have to second the accolades with regards to Xara (X). I "have" tried freehand (thud) end of line. Give yourself honest time to learn the basics and you'll be cooking. That's what the Xone is there for. I only wished and hoped gradients would transfer on export. But as Gary said, it is more an inability of Flash strictly in that department. What can you say when you give a great program like Flash, half the drawing tools of an inherently "crappy" drawing program (Freehand), to begin with. My 2 cents (sorry).
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
Ok ... problem. Every time I test a scene or movie, it burns a (new) SWF to the directory in which the file I currently work on. Say if my main movie has 20 scenes, and I go ahead and test everyone of them inside Flash ... it'll ceate swf(s) for everyone of them and put them in the same folder. I never noticed this before. Is there a way I can stop this? Perhaps editing an ini file somewhere or something? I can't find anything in the preferences that to my knowledge, will correct this.
I recently installed Windows ME. Don't ask me why ....
Thanks in advance ... more ???'s to come.