One error messge down, one to go...

Im constantly getting "memory low" and "out of memory" messages. Once I get the out of memory message the programme closes. Just now I was only highlighting text to resize when "out of memory" and prog closed. I always get the low memory messages when viewing a single page - I've given up trying to view the whole site.

The website is getting pretty big 59 pages currently and there are a lot of images (around 200). Thing is they're product images and have to be high resolution so they can be zoomed in on without being blurred. I optimized all .jpgs about a month back, but when I saw how bad they looked in a popup I had to delete them all and re import them. Total waste of time. So that's not an option.

I've uninstalled WD6 today, deleted 42GB of stuff off the hard drive, defragmented it, then reinstalled WD6. It's not made any difference! I have 2GB RAM and 144GB free disc space, so that should be sufficient right? (still get the message with no other programmes open than WD)

There's loads more to go on the site over time. This 59 pages is just one section of the business and it's not finished yet. I sincerely doubt Im ever gonna get it to export bearing in mind i get "out of memory" when trying to select text!

So any suggestions anyone on how I can reduce the size or solve this problem?
I've read a few times about breaking the site down in sections - folders? If this is gonna work could someone explain how I'd do it kind of step by step? and then how does it work when you go to export it? This is my first Xara site and only my second website. Sure I'll get there in the end!

Thanks for anyone's help

...ps is this really a memory problem or should I be looking to download a patch or something instead?