Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Install problem

Default Install problem

I downloaded the Designer Pro Premium Trail file, the 3.7M file downloaded fine. I ran thisfile, it looks like this file then downloads and installs the 76M program file. The first time I ran it, it hung up after installing 2%, I canceled out. The second time I ran it, it completed 88%, before it hung up. Now when when I run the download program it won't go past 0%, any ideas?

Default Re: Install problem

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Do you have a dial-up connection? It sounds like your connection might be getting dropped. And I am not sure about this but maybe there is a limit on the number of downloads you can do. You can get more information for this issue on the Xara Support Page http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...gebase&_a=view

Did you 'Run as Administrator'? You have to so as program can adjust Windows settings.
    Jim

Thanks for the help, I'm in a hotel room, so I think that might be the problem.

I am having the EXACT same issues but using an adsl line? Been battling now for TWO days, busy again this very minute, this time it got to 94% then hung... once its starts and hangs there is NO chance of getting it to run again, it stays at 0% ......Scotty suggests running as administrator, how do you do that?

I am trying to install XD pro 7 trial