Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Whole pixels

Default Whole pixels

Hello experts,

Please could you tell me whether there is any way I can force Xara Designer Pro 7 to use whole pixels for text and images on a web page.

Thanks!

Ali

Default Re: Whole pixels

Xara cannot do this automatically. But you can ensure that your graphics are in whole pixels and that the images are placed on the page in whole pixel amounts.

If you have an image that is not in whole pixels, disable the padlock icon (Lock Aspect Ratio) and manually change the image size to whole pixels. If your image is not positioned in whole pixels, then edit the X and Y Co-ordinates on the Infobar.

Default Re: Whole pixels

Hi Gary

How are you today? I was just admiring some of the page you've moved to XDP. Very nice. Thanks for this. It's what I've been doing, but of course being able to control things for web pages would be a big time saver.

I am really enjoying DP7. The stability issues for me seem to have disappeared. I absolutely love the new features. It has taken a while to get used to working blind, as it were, (I mean compared to the mega site management in Fusion) but even that is getting better.

Hope you are enjoying it all, too.

Best wishes.

Ali

Ps the view from your kitchen is extraordinary. I love it.