Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default accordion widget modification

I'm playing with the accordion widget and wanted to modify it a little, but not the size.

I wanted to make the text column smaller and then add another column to the right of it and use 3 pages instead of 5. Got the pages deleted ok, but, when I try to adjust the column and add a new column, while the second column shows up on the page where the widget is, in the preview it's not there on the first and second page and while it is there on the 3rd page, it isn't where I placed it, which would be to the right of the first column, instead it is under the first column. The www.zara.com doesn't seem to stay fixed where it should be located, it also wants to be right below the first column.

I'm just playing with the accordion widget to see if it could be useful for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Chris
    LotsMoreHosting.com

Default Re: accordion widget modification

As far as I'm aware, eye-catcher widgets cannot be edited in any other way than shown in the file instructions. All the formating etc is done via a .css and .js file which until exported are hardwired. You can of course edit the .js and .css afterwards, but then you can download these jquery widgets from the web anyway and do that
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

That's what I needed to know, thanks!
    Chris
    LotsMoreHosting.com

I tried to cut a couple of pages and it all went skewiff - ended up building something vaguely similar with layers and stuff ... that's one of the beauty's of Xara :-)
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64