Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: tutorials

Default tutorials

Hello, I am using Xara 3D version 7. I know there are some techniques that I haven't figured out. Is there a website anywhere that has tuts for this?
    Thanks.

Default Re: tutorials

There are some tutorials at Gary Priester's XaraXone site, including 2 or 3 by me, and several others. There are several mini-tutorials for various images that were posted here, describing how to acheive various images. A search for tutorials in this forum should bring many of these up, and there are sticky posts at the top of the forum for a couple of basic methods for spinning a logo.
    Xara3D7 is much newer, and there will be very little specific to that version, though it is only a minor variant on the 3D5 and 3D6 versions

If there is something in particular that you want to know just ask.

Mike.

Default Re: tutorials

Thank you, that was alot of good info. I checked XaraXone and it seems to be mostly for the Xara Xtreme full version, but I'm only interested in learning more about the 3D version as I am up to my eyeballs in designing with PSPX3 and PhotoImpact X3 right now. But I do like making animated signatures, etc with my 3D. I will continue to look for all the information I can on that. Thanks again.