Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default problem with email

i have a problem with an email button in this website www.gianlucaperrone.com . i attache the screen shot where you can see the tab.. it's the first time this happen to me..
    pthers web site never gave me this kind of problem (www.architettonocentini.com www.afarc.it ecc ecc) could you help me?...as usual thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scheda.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	81990  

Default Re: problem with email

Works fine for me ceramik.

I tried and all is good

ooops...and now?...i use firefox and ie explorer (supplied with windows 7) and tell me they can't find the file (after a click on the buttn)...mah...i'll look and let tell you if i'll find the resolution......

here i am again... the problem remains... but i noticed that this prob happens only with firefox even for mac... with microsoft internet explorer and safari for mac the link to email works perfectly.. i tried even the last version of mozilla "nightly"..but the problem remains...any suggestion?

From the help:
    Technical note: Xara Designer Pro 7 encodes your email address to reduce the likelihood that SPAM robots will find your email address from the web page. This requires Javascript to be enabled in the browser (currently >95% of browsers).

Make sure FF on the Mac has JS enabled. If that doesn't cure it, I'm afraid I cannot figure out your problem as I cannot reproduce it.

Take care, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ceramik View Post
    the problem remains...the problem remains...any suggestion?
    The link on your website is correct. It works well with Firefox here. Make sure that your Firefox is correctly setup to open e-mail client for such links.

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz
    Technical note: Xara Designer Pro 7 encodes your email address to reduce the likelihood that SPAM robots will find your email address from the web page. This requires Javascript to be enabled in the browser
    This information is not completely correct. The e-mail address is encoded, but it doesn't require JS to work. I am sorry about this mistake in the help.
    John.

ok..thanks at all...very quickly and impressive...as usual :-)